Protect Your Wealth With Biblical Assets with ALPHAOMEGA GOLD - CLICK BANNER for your FREE CONSULTATION

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Trump: 'I want to give Iran every chance before decapitation'


US President said he is prepared to authorize a large-scale military strike against Iran but stressed that he would rather avoid such an operation.


US President Donald Trump said he is prepared to authorize a large-scale military strike against Iran but stressed that he would rather avoid such an operation if Tehran agrees to a deal preventing it from obtaining nuclear weapons. "I think we're going to maybe get something, but I want to give them every last chance before decapitation," Trump said. "Very tough to do what we have planned, still planned. We'll see what happens, but it's a very, very tough thing to do."

The president emphasized that despite military preparations, his preference remains diplomacy. "I think I'm very proud of the fact that I will give people a chance," Trump said. "This is a big move to do an attack that big on a country. I'd rather not do it." Referring to previous military operations, Trump said they did not compare to the scale of the plans currently under consideration.

"We've already gone through lots of large attacks, but they were normal large," he said. "Hopefully they'll come to their senses because what happened-they cannot have a nuclear weapon." According to Trump, Iranian officials have already approached the United States seeking to avoid military action. (Read more)