Sunday, May 5, 2024

7 Numbers That Clearly Reveal The Direction That America Has Chosen

Over the past several decades, America's culture has been transformed at a pace that is absolutely breathtaking.  When I was growing up, I was convinced that I believed in a shared set of national values that most other Americans also embraced.  But in our day and age those values have been discarded and now people that see the world the way that I do are clearly not in the majority any longer.  


I know that a lot of people out there may not want to hear that our national values have been turned upside down, but it is the truth.  Those that sought to "fundamentally transform" this country have succeeded, and at this point "American values" are vastly different from the "American values" that I cherished as a young boy.  The following are 7 numbers that clearly reveal the direction that America has chosen...

#1 There is more political chaos in our nation than there has ever been in my entire lifetime, and more than 40 percent of U.S. voters actually believe that a "second civil war" is likely within the next five years...READ MORE