The four Arab states leading the boycott against Qatar announced on Thursday night that their list of 13 demands to resolve a diplomatic crisis with Qatar is void, vowing to enact new measures against it.
Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, and Bahrain said that Doha's refusal of their demands is proof of its links to terror groups, according to Reuters.
The four countries cut ties with Qatar last month over its support for terrorism and its alliance with regional foe Iran, charges Doha denies.
They later delivered 13 demands to ending the crisis, including shutting the Al-Jazeeranetwork, downgrading diplomatic ties with Iran and closing a Turkish military base.
After the four countries this week extended a deadline for Qatar to respond to their demands, Qatar turned them down.
The Qatari government sabotaged diplomatic efforts to solve the rift, the four states said on Thursday night, and its refusal affirmed its continuing sabotage of the region's stability and security.
Any measures taken by the four states would be aimed at the Qatari government but not its people, they said, without elaborating on when the new steps would be announced or what they would be.
In addition to cutting ties with Qatar, the four countries placed dozens of figures linked to Qatar on blacklists, including members of the country’s royal family and one of the spiritual leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood, Yusuf al-Qaradawi.