Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's office on Wednesday responded to the report claiming US President Donald Trump had decided to extend the order preventing the US Embassy from being moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
"Prime Minister Netanyahu's office has not received any notice about a decision by the US government to move or not to move the US Embassy," an official notice said.
"Israel's stance is that all the embassies belong in Israel's capital of Jerusalem, and the US Embassy should be one of the first to move."
Various reports have said the Israeli government was not sure it wanted to move the Embassy at present and had requested Trump delay the move.
Earlier on Wednesday, 360 reporter Ariel Kahana said Trump had extended the order preventing the US Embassy from being moved to Jerusalem.