Police were keeping their distance and not getting involved with the protesters marching in the streets outside of San Jose Convention Center on Thursday night.

One woman, a Trump supporter, was surrounded by protesters who allegedly threw eggs and bottles at her head, BuzzFeed reported.

“I was walking out with my Trump sign and he grabbed my Trump sign and he started following me. He said I was like a racist and stuff,” the man later said.

He added: “I was walking away and he was like ‘get out of here.’ And I’m like, ‘I’m walking away.’”
About a dozen fights broke out amid the crowd.

Some protesters grabbed Trump hats and tried to burn them. Others were banging on the cars of supporters trying to leave the rally.

Police declared the gathering an unlawful assembly about 30 minutes after the rally ended, but had yet to make any arrests. View Videos