EXCLUSIVE: Slush funds to pay 'personal consultant' Huma Abedin, a $34,000 a night Caribbean holiday for daughter Chelsea and payoffs to silence Bill's sex accusers - How Hillary has used donations to the Clinton Foundation as her ‘personal piggy bank’
- Jerome Corsi claims in his book, Partners in Crime, that the Clinton Foundation is 'a vast, criminal conspiracy' and 'a slush fund for grifters'
- The money that was donated to help earthquake victims in India and Haiti and HIV/AIDs sufferers has mostly enriched the Clintons, Corsi claims
- The Clinton family also schemed to monetize the White House
- Hillary used her position as Secretary of State to leverage lucrative deals for the Foundation as well as six-figure speaking fees for Bill Clinton
- The scheme engineered through the Foundation has enriched the Clintons by hundreds of millions of dollars
- It also added $2billion to the Clinton Foundation and raised $1billion for Hillary's second run for the presidency
- Corsi claims that the Clinton Foundation is 'a philanthropic foundation the Clintons appear to use as a personal piggy bank'
- Corsi is a political commentator and author of two New York Times bestsellers that criticized the Democratic party.
- READ MORE