Friday, December 2, 2022

12 Signs The World Is Running Out Of Normal

Many people say that today is no different than any other time in history. "Sure, things look bad now, but this was also the case during World Wars I and II. Things have a way of working out so that things eventually return to some semblance of normal."


I understand why many question Jesus' soon return given the fact that it's been two thousand years since He promised to return.

In spite of the long wait, I'm convinced that Jesus' appearing is imminent because of the myriad of signs telling us that the Tribulation period is right on our doorstep.

I have compiled a list of 12 signs that tell us we are rapidly running out of normal.

If you are weary of waiting and long for the day when you will meet Jesus in the air, I am writing to encourage you; He's coming soon.

If you doubt that the Rapture will happen anytime soon, please take some time to review the following points: READ MORE